- 01What material is used for Ohhio scarves and blankets?
It’s 100% natural merino wool from Australia. Merino wool is known for its hypoallergenic properties, warmth and softness.
- 02Does shearing the wool harm the merino sheep?
Australian merino sheep are sheared carefully so that they are not hurt in the process and feel good. We only work with suppliers who care about this.
- 03What wool do we use?
We use extra fine merino wool. Each stitch is approximately 3 inches long.
- 04Do you knit with knitting needles or with your arms?
We knit all our products with our arms to make them really special and perfect.
- 05How much does a scarf/blanket weigh?
It depends on size and could vary a bit:
Cowl – 400 gr / 0.88 lb
Oversized scarf – 1.3 kg / 2.9 lb
Small blanket – 2 kg / 4.4 lb
Medium blanket – 3.6 kg / 7,9 lb
Large blanket – 5 kg / 11 lb
Extra large blanket – 7 kg / 15 lb
- 06Can it provoke allergies?
No, merino wool is considered to be hypoallergenic, but if you feel any early signs of allergy, please contact your doctor immediately.
- 07Does this product cause my bed linen (or skin) to lose its pattern and colour like bleaching?
Merino wool used in Ohhio products do not fade.
- 08May I wash it?
No, it’s dry clean only. The material is very peculiar so you should treat it carefully if you want your blankets and scarves to look as new.
- 09Does it pill and shed?
Any natural wool pills and sheds while using. But if you treat your blanket/scarf the right way it will look like new for a long time.
- 10What care do Ohhio scarves and blankets need?
Dry clean only. You should treat them carefully because natural wool is specific material and it reacts on different chemical cleansers and washing. So if you want to keep your wool products in good condition you should dry clean it only.
- 11My dog/cat ate a piece. What should I do?
We recommend to consult with your veterinarian.
- 12My child ate a piece. What should I do?
We strongly recommend to seek medical advice immediately.
- 13Do you ship to my country?
We ship worldwide. So wherever you live, you can get an Ohhio blanket or scarf.
- 14What’s the price of delivery?
It depends on weight of your package, the point of destination and the delivery type. The shipping cost counts individually. Exact shipping cost and time are calculated at checkout.
- 15How long will it take for my package to arrive?
It depends on the country of destination, usually it takes 2-3 weeks. Exact shipping cost and time are calculated at checkout.
- 16Can I return my purchase? How?
Yes, you can return only unused items. The returned items must be sent back in their original packaging along with all the materials received with the items. The items must be unharmed, not worn or altered and must have all original security seals still attached. You need to contact us via email, send us your purchase and inform us the tracking number. Every case is dealt with individually.